Custom Search

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Paleo Diaries Part 2

I am on Day 26 of my Paleo Diet and I have to be honest - I have been cheating just a little bit.  I find that working long hours does not cater itself to health food, but instead comfort food.  Just an example, I work at a DoubleTree hotel which key symbol is The Cookie - a 1oz, 320 calorie, buttery, nutty, chocolate goodness.  WAIT - Just to be clear I have not had a cookie.  It is however very hard to stick to a clear diet when those around those who are eating The Cookie.

At our mid-challenge weigh in at Chalk Fitness on Saturday, January 26th I was surprised by my results!  I lost 4lbs of fat!  Wha?!?!  Way too cool!   I am a little worried about the final weigh in this Saturday the 9th!  eep....I hope my results are even better or at least the same as my last weigh in.  :)  We'll See!  But hey, I lost 4 pounds!!!!!!!

More over, I am interested in seeing how the final work out challenge will go for me.  4 weeks ago on our initial weigh in and work out:

30 straight minutes
5 Burpees
10 Swings - 18lb Kettlebell
50 Meter Shuttle Run
*Repeat*

I was working out next to these 2 girls, which I like to call "The Power Twins" (they are totally not related but competative and ambitious!)  They called themselves Pace Partners and while I was next to them I tried so hard to keep up!  I acheieved an amazing number of 20!!! WOAH! Man o Man was I one tired little girl.

I initially wanted to "leave room for improvement" on my first go at it, but those Power Twins inspired and challenged me!  On Saturday, I hope to at least get 1 more rep in there but I want to get 25, we'll see, those burpees are killer!

I leave you now with this - the shirt I will wear on Saturday for my final weigh in & final challenge!



Thank you for your continued support!  I encourage everyone to work out and sweat - it makes you feel better in SO many ways!

If you're Orange County, please come visit us at Chalk Fitness - The Friends that Sweat Together, Stay together!

No comments:

Post a Comment