Custom Search

Friday, March 22, 2013

First 5k in 2 days!

Whew!

This month has just flown by!  I have quit my hotel job and accepted a job working for a credit union (an 8-5 job!) Hooray!  This new change has allowed me to be more pro-active in my life.  I'm able to relax a little bit in the morning and I have cut communte down from 50 minutes to 12 minutes!  What a relief this has been. 

I have been working out at my gym Chalk Fitness along side some of my best friends and my husband so I can be prepared and sucessful in my run.  I have gone for a few mile runs and I have integrated Fartlek and Interval training which has helped my speed, my breathing and my endurance.  I am anxious to see how my very first 3.3 mile race is going to treat me.  Being the planner that I am I have secured the following for my ease and comfort:

Android Phone equipped with Google Music *Running Playlist
Smart Phone Arm Band












Meelectronics Ear Buds






And of course, a Big Thank You to Victoria's Secret
Gotta Keep myself safe and secure!

See you on race day!






No comments:

Post a Comment