Custom Search

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year - 2014 - 30 Days of Hustle

I have been encouraged so much throughout this past year by both Dave Ramsey in my finances and Jon Acuff is pursuing my Dreams.  Jon Acuff has been an inspiration to so many people allowing many of his readers to wake up their lives (including mine) and put some Hustle into our step.

To kick of the New Year 2014, Jon has put together a 30 Days of Hustle, which I mis-quote LMFAO as "30 Days of Hustling", where every day is an action step of Hustle toward achieving a goal.

In my 30 Days of Hustle I  will be pursuing the following:
Write 1 Song a week
Record a Minimum of 1 Song a week
Re-Record old songs if needed
Blog Often about my experiences
By the end of my 30 Days of Hustling, I will put together my first Album.

I will also continue making and creating my own memes - which have been named "Melamemes" - just for kicks!

Now taking song theme requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment