Custom Search

Friday, September 2, 2016

My New Adventure: Chloe & Isabel

I have decided to embark on a new journey in my life.  I am currently 9 months pregnant and looking forward to 3 months of Maternity Leave to bond with my newborn.  With this pending "non-work" environment I knew I needed something.  And there was nothing better than becoming a Merchandiser for Chloe and Isabel as I LOVE jewelry and wear it every day.

Chloe and Isabel is a fantastic company that produces custom designed jewelry.  Every piece is hand sculpted with quality materials, semi-precious stones and metals and quality tested every time.  What amazes me and makes me smile is that every piece of jewelry, a necklace, earrings, a bracelet, is made with an idea and comes with a story.  Not only are the pieces of jewelry stunning and top quality but they come with a lifetime guarantee and they are hypoallergenic for those of us with sensitive skin.

Some styles even come with an AMAZING concept - Convertibility!!  A necklace can be worn long or short, in a group or as a solo!  They show amazing versatility and provide incredible value.

Today I wore a navy blue shirt, so I wore my Morning Tide Convertible Collar Necklace.  I was able to remove the metal links and replace with the navy blue rope.  It perfectly complements my outfit!



I would love to tell you more about my Chloe and Isabel Merchandising and want to work with you!  You can even earn FREE Jewelry with me when you host a pop-up party!  We'll make it a wine night! :)

Check out the amazing benefits of hosting a Pop-Up this September:


Shop my Boutique and start building your Jewelry Collection!



***Did I mention you get FREE Shipping on orders of $100+?***





No comments:

Post a Comment