Custom Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Christmas Wreath for Kitchen Tutorial

As the Holiday season draws near I have been scouring Pinterest for Christmas Crafts and Thanksgiving Crafts and ways to make the holiday extra special.  I found this pin about placing small wreaths on your kitchen cabinets and I pinned it and headed off to Hobby Lobby.

For less than $10 I bought the following items:

Pipe Cleaners that look like wreathlike
Decorative Cookie Cutters
Decorative Glitter Bows
Ribbon

First I used a cup, then I used a candle to create the circle:

 Then I measured my Cabinets and determined I needed 14" of string for the 12 wreaths I was going to make:

After that I plugged in my Hot Glue Gun and glued the pieces together:


Tada:

I took out the miniature cookie cutters and paired them up!  Then, I glued the on the wreaths:


Time to glue on the Sparkly Bow!

And Finished:

 Final Step:  Tape to your Cabinets:


The Finished Look 


 Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment